1. 1. Should I get EMS LT

• Yes (please explain)
    • No (please explain)

In-Game Name: Deathboy 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526360321

Current Rank: SPARA

Rank you are applying for: LT

How long have you been at your current rank?: 2 weeks 

How long have you been in EMS (rough estimate if you aren’t fully sure, or ask EMS HC, they have a list since 7/24/21

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many warns do you have? (Show Proof): 3

Why do you think you should be promoted to LT? (150 Word Minimum): why I think I should be promoted is because, I’m not most active but I have been improving on activity recently, I want to help out EMS more than I can right now, I really like the department and I want to help it grow, I want to make sure if people are doing really good they get what they deserve and if someone does something bad I can give them the punishment needed, I have pretty good common sense, I am also Pd low command so I know what I’m doing when it comes to being command in a department, I have Been in EMS for some time now so I have a pretty good idea how this department works, even though I’m immature some times when I need to I can be serious and finally I should be EMS command because i want to help out all the other command members because they work really hard. 

Do you agree to be Professional and Mature?: yes 

Do you agree that you will stay active and help the department in any way?: yes 

Do you agree that High Command can strike, demote, or remove you for any reason following a rule break? (SOP or Server Rules): yes 

D727E555-C1AE-47C1-BC64-897364EF2A45.jpeg

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy