Should I be a member of the Event Team?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

1.In-Game Name: Chad B

2.Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:66578410

3.ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Moderator 

4.How many hours do you have on the server?:  about 1400 (8 1/2 weeks)

5.What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Very Well 

6.How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 0  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2601544346

7.Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I have participated in many events so far, I've enjoyed them all. Coming back and seeing this be a bigger part of the server is awesome! The staff members I've worked with tell me how fun it is and that they can always use help. I would love to help out the team and enjoy setting up events and giving the community something different and fun to look forward too. As a member of the Event team I will do my best to make events enjoyable and run smoothly. If accepted I will always brainstorm new ideas and make more dups for such events. I will always take community feedback on the events because at the end of the day its for them so taking account what they want is critical to a great event. I know I would be working along with some great members of this community that would help me become the best event team member I can. Thank you for your consideration.

8.Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Capture the flag, Two teams and a center object that can be gravity gunned, The teams would have guns or melee weapons.  Teams being Red V Blue, I like this idea because it encourages team work to achieve a common goal. Also I think it would be fun for everyone. 

9.If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

1.Monday - Friday: 12am-2am

2.Saturday and Sunday: 11pm-4am 

10.Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes!

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

4 hours ago, Pillow said:

+Support

-Active

-Very friendly

-Event sounds fun 

-Would be good fit!

• Like 1

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator