ZeEagle

In-Game name: Jimmy / DT SPC XM8

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:198436010

How long have you been in your current rank?:

I have currently been SPC for 2 days: 
Promoted on: 9/15/21
Current Day: 9/17/21

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

I am currently a LT Commander in navy and am no stranger to not only commading enlisted but helping them out with any problems they may have.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

I want to be an NCO so I can more help out the death trooper battalion in becoming more respected and active than it already is. I will try to complete the goal of making DT more active and respected than it already is by not only pushing my self to do tryouts but helping my fellow NCO's and pushing them to do their tryouts to help the battalion. I will also make sure to help the enlisted of DT to make sure they are doing their job correctly and following the rules and to answer any questions they might have whether it be about where to stand, who to prioritize as VIP, or just simply what they can and cannot do as DT enlisted.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

I stand out against the others because my experience as my rank as a naval supervisor (which is essentially an NCO rank) and my will to help the battalion with anything it might need such as doing tryouts, commanding enlisted, trainings or anything of the sort. I have also played on many other servers in star wars rp/clone wars rp and been in a similar situation of rank and know how to do my job as an NCO in many battalions including DT. I  am ready and willing to prove i am capable of this position and hope that DT command see me fit to be the role of NCO.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?

Yes, I understand.

• Like 1

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

• Nimo locked this topic