Ghost's Security Officer Application

GhostReaper_Eod

What is your in game name?:Ghost

What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:424557834

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?:Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:pigeon

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? Help them get more members and Help with anything they need, if that is Telling People what they need to do or showing a new Person the ropes. I will always try and help the best way I can. Because when I'm on I rarely see Shock doing tryout and I would like to help solve that problem and Help shock grow. And I also love what shock does and i give Mad respect To DT Because they do a Amazing Job.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:Well you can trust me because I am active in navel And if I'm not on navel I'm am is SF as a NCO Working my butt off to help in anyway I can there. So what I'm a basically trying to say is that this type of work I am not new to and there will not be such of a big learning curve for me. And as a GM I have learned to chill on the minging and Help people out. And yes I am a little Mingy But I have tried to Back off.

Why do you want this rank?:It is not so much About the rank it is more about the job For rank I don't care for it But the job is what I want Because I have always wanted to help shock and them without being in shock even tho I have been in shock.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:Yes, With no Question

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:My purpose Within this branch is to help Grow shock and DT and Not just make more of them but Hopefully make a better quality of shock And DT.

- support 

- minges alot 

- is not vary serous in Naval 

- if he want to become SO he needs to learn to follow the rules that he will be Enforcing something that he dose not do from my birds eye view 

Over all don't find you fit for this position 

Good luck Ghost ether way. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 9/17/2021 at 7:25 PM, AO Commodore Zefer said:

- support 

- minges alot 

- is not vary serous in Naval 

- if he want to become SO he needs to learn to follow the rules that he will be Enforcing something that he dose not do from my birds eye view 

Over all don't find you fit for this position 

Good luck Ghost ether way. 

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

Mingy 

Doesn't take Naval seriously 

Semi Active

Has flat out said he doesn't want to change 

I truly think ghost could be a good member of SO but SO requires a lot of work and to be serious on the job. he seems unable to do both. if you can straighten yourself out ghost i think you could make a good member.

LT Commander Josef Shore 1LT Kurt

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT

Denied

Unfortunately Naval Command does not see your fit for this position for the time being

pls wait 1 week to reapply.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

On 9/25/2021 at 11:14 PM, Mystery RHC said:

Mingy 

Doesn't take Naval seriously 

Semi Active

Has flat out said he doesn't want to change 

I truly think ghost could be a good member of SO but SO requires a lot of work and to be serious on the job. he seems unable to do both. if you can straighten yourself out ghost i think you could make a good member.

LT Commander Josef Shore 1LT Kurt

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

• Frog locked this topic