Otis's Officer Application

Shery

What is your in game name?

My codename is Otis. My redacted name is Darko.

What is your SteamID? 

STEAM_0:1:586442074

What is your current rank?

My current rank is SSGT.

How long have you been in Nova?

I have been in Nova for 4 days.

How will you assist command with this rank?

With the officer rank, I will assist Nova in the following ways... Helping the command team keep the battalion stable by assisting in any situations that may require officer's opinion. Lead NCOs and Enlisted to help them better themselves for the better good. Train the Nova regiment to the best of their ability (includes trainings where they better they trigger, seeking, breaching, and hacking skills). Challenge NCO's and put them in situations where they can develop their leading skills. Reward those who deserve it. Overall keep the battalion entertained with sims and trainings plus assisting NCO's with tryouts.

Why do you want to become an Officer? 

I want to become an officer because ever since I became an officer in DT, IC, and Purge... I've come to the conclusion that I wanted to assist Nova by leading it on the field and on ship in any way possible. I want to set a good example for the other NCOs and Enlisted so they grow in the regiment to keep Nova going forward and growing better and better each day. I know when to be serious and I like to take everyone's opinion first before making a decision for the battalion. I believe that I have the skills and knowledge to help assist the commanders and officers lead the Nova Troopers in the correct direction by disciplining the Nova Troopers that don't meet Nova standards, enforcing the SOP at all costs, and putting NCO's out with challenges to better themselves and become better leaders. In addition to that, I want to make good bonds with other battalions so there is peace between everyone, and keep the Nova name in good terms.

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? 

Yes I have a good amount of leading experience and being an officer. For starters I was a SGT in Medical Corps and I quickly switched to combat battalions. The second regiment being Purge where I became a 2LT and I rank transferred into IC and became a CSM for IC. I am currently a 1LT in IC as of now. I also joined DT and rose up to be a 2LT before resigning and joining Nova where I am dedicating my time to assist the battalion. I also was a previous DT Commander.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? 

The purpose of an officer is to assist the command team with the regiment; host trainings and sims to keep the battalion entertained and on their toes; lead NCOs and Enlisted to better themselves; assist NCOs with tryouts and make sure NCOs are doing them; reward those who deserve it; overall... oversee the NCOs and Enlisted, making sure they are doing well.

What qualifies you to be an officer?

What qualifies me to be an officer is my previous officer roles for other battalions, especially DT. My activity ranges from 4 - 10 hours a day, meaning, I'm active and if someone wished to speak to me about a matter, I'm always available by Discord or TeamSpeak if they wish to talk directly to me. I consider myself friendly and I'm always looking for ways to help those who need help. If I don't understand something, I read over the SOP to make sure I understand it or I go to someone of higher rank for understanding of a topic. I am willing to go out of my way to make sure the regiment is doing well in every aspect. Enforcing SOP is a big thing for me, and that is something I will enforce be an enlisted or NCO or officer. Breaking SOP it's a no no and I will give insight into that if I have to. At the end of the day I want to make good memories with everyone and making sure the people enjoy their time while on the Nova Trooper job.

• Like 1

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

+Support 

+ Dedicated to Nova

+ Active (see her everyday)

+ Friendly and helpful

+ Very good application

+ Does not minge

Goodluck Otis!  :-)

• Thanks 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU