Player Report- Accepted

Vader

Your in game name: Vader

The player's in game name: Billy S

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:157237863

What did the player do: FailRP. He reported to us that a yellow GTR had a class 4  and i found and detained him. I told billy to come here and tell me if its the suspect that he meant. Then he randomly dragged him into his car and i battering rammed him and we had a fight. Me and the OFC vs him. Video down below 

Evidence (required): https://streamable.com/qzrffb

What do you believe should happen to the player: Formally Warning for FailRP. And also said this in chat:  Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.9febe3617ec3a1fae7c320807bf1957d.PNG

Any extra information: Left the server after i reported him so im gonna take it to the forums. 

Edited by Vader

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

7 hours ago, Drippy said:

@Billy S Your side?

Right so in regards to the chat message that is meant as no offensive statement just a simple response to "l", I had not meant to leave the server I had went to AFK citizen and left for college so that's my bad. You know as said in the other report I was pissing around a bit too much and realise that I should have been warned. 

+support

Clear evidence 

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

On 9/17/2021 at 3:02 AM, Pillow said:

+support

would actually consider the end Copbait / RDM since he DID drag the suspect into his car, then fired the first shot :c

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major