Should I become Trial Mod?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Scoob

What is your steam name?:Scoob

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:88926876

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have experience with being staff on other games .

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around the start of july

What date did you make your forums account? August 31st

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1  image.png.4776889c20bb0d3a9242d92ade50fd60.png

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

Timezone: MST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank because I love gaming light and would to help keep it Minge free something about the community reels me back in even on the worst days honestly this server is the best server I've played on and I feel like I am mature enough and responsible enough to get a chance at becoming trial staff I have read the MOTD Thoroughly and know the rules and the do's and don'ts I have also studied the staff handbook as well. I love helping new players weather it be new OFC's or just members of the community in general I love showing them how the server works and what you can do and what you can do and believe I am very helpful to those who cross my pass and are new to the server and I say this from the bottom of my heart when I say that I love helping people and love gaming light in general. I have one warn due to prop minging one night at 3 am with my friend and I was reported I apologized for my actions and changed for the better and I will not let it happen again also the staff on gaming light are very awesome and caring and I would love to work along side them to help them keep gaming light minge free. I am very active and do not plan on leaving the gaminglight community any time soon.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would bring both the offender and the sit caller and I would ask for the side of the story of the person that called the sit first then if the rule breaker curses non stop I would try to calm him down if it does not work I would contact higher-ups to give him an appropriate punishment.

Edited by .Scoob

+support

+good app

+good person

+honestly pretty mature

+seems good to give him a chance

+and honestly has a good structure in mind to become a trial mod and he is willing to learn something we really should take into consideration 

Edited by robertomanjini

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

+good app

+good person

+honestly pretty mature

+and honestly has a good structure in mind to become a trial mod and he is willing to learn something we really should take into consideration 

i can agree with that +support from me had good experiences in game with him 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

11 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

+good app

+good person

+honestly pretty mature

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

14 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

+good app

+good person

+honestly pretty mature

On 9/14/2021 at 8:15 PM, robertomanjini said:

+support

+good app

+good person

+honestly pretty mature

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team