LT Mars's - CPT Application

Mars2

Should I be CPT?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be CPT?

• Yes.
    • No.

Rank You are Applying For: CPT

In-Game Name: LT Mars 1L61, Mars2, EMR Mars 8828, SRT PFC Mars 1S61, SCU SGT Mars 1R61

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:165359141

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?:  4 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: Central

How many Warns do you have?:  8

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I qualify for the rank of Captain as I have gained a understanding of the struggles of being Low Command and having the weight of PD rest on my shoulders. I have learned and been capable of taking charge in many different situations involving OFCs, SNRs, etc. An always ensure to do the right thing and follow my Chain of Command to find out information before taking actions into my own hands regarding situations I was not involved with originally. Through being Low Command I have not lost sight of what is right and still continue to teach and educate upcoming officers and giving anyone and everyone a fair chance. As far as activity I do my best to be on several hours a day and make myself available to handle any situation that a lower rank officer may need help with. Some different traits I have that I believe qualify me are grit, motivation, and communication. Grit as I am constantly trying to push myself to new heights of knowledge so I can better myself as well as others. Next is motivation I believe I show motivation through my activity as well as by constantly being there when new officers need my help. Next is, communication by always ensuring to be that the information I'm giving is clear and well understood. Finally, I believe I should be promoted to Captain to Further my knowledge as Command and continue my path through the PD ranks.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator

Well Sizable +Support

+You are always extremely kind, and call me and other players "sir" at all times
+You always are polite and helpful when someone asks a question
+You have a good head on your shoulders

+Never heard anything negative about you. Everyone praises you
+/I don't get to see you often. I am busy a lot IRL, but when I get on, I see you online constantly.

- As previously stated, I don't get to see you much. I wish I got to spend more time around you. This is NOT an inactivity issue, as it's my fault for being so busy IRL. 

KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK, MARS!! YOU DESERVE CPT!

(P.S.) I love you bro, no homo. You are a great person.

+support 

-Great to talk to 

-active 

-very helpful 

-mature 

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

+Support

-Active

-Super friendly

-Helpful

-Mature 

I've spent a good amount of time with this man in game and he kills it as an LT I have full faith in him 

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

i havent a clue who are. could you list off more names that you go by for me please?

(satire)

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 9/14/2021 at 8:58 AM, Mazgrid said:

Well Sizable +Support

+You are always extremely kind, and call me and other players "sir" at all times

+/I don't get to see you often. I am busy a lot IRL, but when I get on, I see you online constantly.

- As previously stated, I don't get to see you much. I wish I got to spend more time around you. This is NOT an inactivity issue, as it's my fault for being so busy IRL. 

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

4 hours ago, Vice said:

i havent a clue who are. could you list off more names that you go by for me please?

(satire)

That's really all I go by to my knowledge. It very well could be time zone/schedule reasons why we don't see each other on. If you'd like I can get a few people to vouch for my activity.

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator

+Support

Sure why not. I've seen you on a couple times

Seems good

Good App

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 9/14/2021 at 11:58 PM, Mazgrid said:

Well Sizable +Support

On 9/14/2021 at 3:58 PM, Mazgrid said:

Well Sizable +Support

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

unknown.png

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Vice locked this topic