Eben-Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Eben

In-Game Name: Eben

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:147773201

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Diamond

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:  around 168 hours (1 week total) 

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: CI PVT, CI RND SPA (Special Agent)

What is your timezone?: EDT

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): Honestly I would rate a 9 unless you’re asking a very specific question or SCP, I have a very good grasp of general lore from GOI, to MTF and codes in the SCP universe.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner?: I used to be a Game Master on Reality Roleplay (Military RP), Zephyr RP (Star Wars RP) and on an old Vita Nova Warhammer Server that shut down.

How Active are you? (1/10): 7

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers. Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): I can’t recall if I have any warnings, if I do then it was from over a year ago but I did recently get a verbal warning (9/12/21) for being cloaked while thermals were on in which I promptly apologized as I didn’t see the message.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I have a decent variety of event ideas that I've been able to perform on other servers in which I can transfer my experience and adapt to the Foundation roleplay. I also have seen moments where nothing has really gone on and I wish to enhance the experience of the server and make it more fun for people going from events tailored to MTF to exotic breaches for Class D to be able to participate. I’ve seen how amazing and friendly the staff team is on the server and want to be a part of that so I can help other players feel the way I have. I can definitely pull my weight and I can be very patient with people if an Idea or event upsets them. Honestly even while not doing massive events I'd still help other people learn the amazing aspect of the server such as some of the mechanics or even just some of the more obscure parts of the MOTD to help them understand more. I have a lot of experience in team-building with multiple irl week-long training events for leadership and team-building alone. With all that I've said I hope that some of you will recommend and see me as a fitting member of the Event Team.

Describe an event you could create: Several operatives from GRU Division P disguised as MTF Beta-7 (Maz Hatters) personnel attempt to infiltrate the foundation as a “Site Hazard Inspection” with the goal of recovering SCP-610 for use in European site breaches. The operatives are in contact with the CI to try and disrupt and sneak in more agents from the local base to create a strike team so they can both extract the object and free Class-D personnel with little incident. Once the team reaches the 610 chamber with little incident the lead operative (an event team staff) makes a mistake and allows 610 out of containment in which the GRU team retreats and tried to set up a barricade and containment out of Gate A (Attempting to get support from E-11 if they show up) The team lead then would start to feel sick and turn into a 610 instance while attempting to infect others on the surface turning into a Code Nuke for containment.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes, I’ll follow lore, be reasonable, and make an interesting impact.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: Honestly I love SCP-5000 just due to how complex and interesting the story is. It’s not necessarily a standard SCP but the story is very cool in the aspect of showing if the Foundation turned rogue.

- Application is well-done
- Plenty of hours played.
- High knowledge of SCPRP lore which is good for events.
- His answers for the questions are sufficiently detailed and inclusive for all branches.
- Event Idea is well. 

- Haven't seen but this is due to timezones. 

Overall, +Support 

Nothing special here, move on.

9 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

- His answers for the questions are sufficiently detailed and inclusive for all branches.
- Event Idea is well. 

+support

11 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

- Event Idea is well. 

Overall, +Support 

Pretty nice guy IMO

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||