False Warn Appeal- Denied

2whiteboards

Your In-game: 2whiteboards

The admin's name in-game:[GL]Lord_0f_Woe

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Fear RP 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199017738181

Why do you think this warn was false: There were 3 players in my group and we were interrupted by two members of POL Claiming they had us under Fear RP. We had them outnumbered so this is False.

The rules do not clearly state when an encounter begins and what settings have to be present in order for "fear rp" to begin. The Admin who delivered this Warning onto my account used that against me in this situation, stating "technically this, and technically that." He would not take any information that I pointed out into consideration, but had a "technically something" to say about everything I had to say, and labeled my account with a False Warning.

This is 100% a false warning.

Any extra information:

• Dislike 2

-support

you were walking ahead of your friends when POL pulled up had guns and adverted kidnap, your friends pulled up in a car with only one of them being in your family and had not gotten out of the vehicle nor had guns out while sitting in the vehicle, as the encounter had begun with you being outnumbered and your 1 family in a car with no gun out with @iZz even pointing a gun towards the car telling one of them they couldn't help due to them not being apart of your family and telling your actual family member to back away while the other Pol member had a gun on you still you were still under FearRP which you broke when you ran back and pullled a gun out

That bald Aussie Guy

-Support

YOU got out the car when they adverted kidnap. Nobody else got out the car and you had 2 guns on you. Your bud gets out the car and just stands there while you pull a what looks like an ak. You also ran away 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

4 minutes ago, ragle said:

-Support

YOU got out the car when they adverted kidnap. Nobody else got out the car and you had 2 guns on you. Your bud gets out the car and just stands there while you pull a what looks like an ak. You also ran away 

homie buggin fr gonna be a -Support from yours truly 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support

- There was 2 people around "Slimothus Jimmothus" (Excluding "POL President iZz" and "POL MBR DarkZz") but only 1 of them had the same family name.

- The player who had the same family name stayed in a vehicle during the encounter therefore "Slimothus Jimmothus" was under Fear RP.

- During a kidnapping, you MUST stand still while another player attempting to restrain you. As "Slimothus Jimmothus" did not do so.

- Clear evidence of "Slimothus Jimmothus" breaking Fear RP.

Edited by Andre Lawrence
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager 

44 minutes ago, Andre Lawrence said:

-Support

- There was 2 people around "Slimothus Jimmothus" (Excluding "POL President iZz" and "POL MBR DarkZz") but only 1 of them had the same family name.

- The player who had the same family name stayed in a vehicle during the encounter therefore "Slimothus Jimmothus" was under Fear RP.

- During a kidnapping, you MUST stand still while another player attempting to restrain you. As "Slimothus Jimmothus" did not do so.

-Support

caught in 4k

• Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Andre Lawrence said:

-Support

reasons above

Signature.png

$500+ Donator