• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Nemson

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:209328961

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Master Pilot

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 2 weeks played been on here like maybe few months 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I've watched every star wars movie like at least 3 times part from the madalorian series so i would say like a good 8.5/10 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Well i was a gm ones but i didnt really have a chance to go up a ticks since not long after i had to leave gmod due to college stuff, plus also am in GMT time zone which means i would be able to provide events in the earlier on times for people from like the europe.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: since am a well know meber amongst the staff members and the server community, i was trusted with being a gm and a mod once before so i believe i could be trusted with this again 🙂

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: yes since like i said i was a gm before 🙂

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: on-ship could be for example a rebel fleet is planing to take over our ISD so they sent out a whole fleet of rebel capital ships with no other intension to kill us, on that there will be like a-wings x-wings in AS for the SF and drop pods and elite rebels inside the ISD for the rest of troops possiblity of even putting in a jedi in there | For the off-ship could be that ISB comes to the ISD to give information about a rebel base being on a planet hoth with a stolen information on how to destroy the empire plus they got stolen goods such as holocrons or even our ships.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give Nemson weapon-ID

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ Model-ID

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Nemson

+ Support 

- this guy is amazing!

- great fit for the GM team

- knows his lore and ULX basics 

- good app 

- good luck dude!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing