Tangerine Baker's SCPRP Gaminglight Resignation

[DEFN] Tangerine Baker

[BEGIN LOG]: Holy fuck….

I can’t believe this is the end. I had so many great memories here. Everything I did on this server was a blast. But, school and Band lessons are starting to take over. I will still be in discord, I will always be glad to play games with the people I know or with new people. But, just like what Geoffrey Chacuer said, "ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END.” I hope all of you make the Impossible possible. You are all great people. If you are wondering, “Will you come back anytime soon” For now, the answer is no. I may hop on the server from time to time, but it will be rare. I hope I can still play with the people I know. 

Nothing Gold Can Stay

BY ROBERT FROST

Nature’s first green is gold,

Her hardest hue to hold.

Her early leaf’s a flower;

But only so an hour.

Then leaf subsides to leaf.

So Eden sank to grief,

So dawn goes down to day.

Nothing gold can stay.

This is Tangerine Baker… Signing off. [END OF LOG]

Twix - You are a great fellow, you are the best person to chill around and play games with

Spring - You are a person that is always funny and interactive, I am glad I can keep in contact with you

Styx - You minge!! Always chasing me around with that funny knife!

Bison - Keep up the great work, I hope to see you as HOMS or AHOME. 

Apple - Your a drunk man I say! But the best drunk man I met.

Anyone else I missed. I hope we can keep in contact. I wish you the best of luck.

• Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Wait who are you? 

nah jk. fr this is a big F hope to see you around. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

First Spring now Tangerine? 

Jokes aside I didn't talk to you much and didn't really hang out besides like one session of TABG, but you always came across as a great dude.

Wish you the best of luck man.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Best medical command by far. Take care and enjoy retirement

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero