Scoob's player report- Denied

.Scoob

Your in game name: .Scoob

The player's in game name: Darkzz

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:559782995

What did the player do: RDM

Evidence (required): https://streamable.com/ga6qdj

What do you believe should happen to the player: Formal/Verbal warning

Any extra information: The player was chasing me all around the sitting hitting me with his vehicle then proceeds to tell me get out of the car then I pull off because he didn't advert anything and he rams into my vehicle and asks me get out and they have me under fear rp and mug me I drop the money they don't see it so the guy tells them where its at I look around my car its there and they still proceed to shoot me and kill me

Edited by .Scoob

Changing to -Support as you got mugged twice (I was at school when I looked at the clip and didn’t see the second advert)

Edited by [GL] Dark

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

1 hour ago, Pillow said:

-Support

He mugged you as well, you didnt drop any money. Lucky mugged you the first time he adverted the second time. Look closely at chat!

100% not RDM if you actually take the time to look at chat and see that DarkZz also mugged you and you started to drive away without dropping money

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

-Support

It was an accident, after reviewing the video once again. I noticed that Scoob dropped the money almost under a vehicle, making it extremely difficult for someone to find the cash. You can also hear Lucky say that he didn’t drop it, proving that he did not see the money. Which explains why they opened fire upon his vehicle as he was attempting to leave. 

Second of all, DarkZz performed a separate mugging on Scoob as DarkZz did not assist in Lucky’s mugging. Therefore Scoob was under Fear RP when he drove off in his vehicle. DarkZz had every right to kill him because Scoob failed to drop the money and attempted to flee the mugging.

If it was dealt with in game it wouldn’t even have been a verbal warning because of the mistakes made by Scoob when he dropped the money and when he fled the scene without completing the RP situation.

Edited by Andre Lawrence
More evidence to prove my claim

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager 

1 hour ago, Andre Lawrence said:

-Support

It was an accident, after reviewing the video once again. I noticed that Scoob dropped the money almost under a vehicle, making it extremely difficult for someone to find the cash. Which explains why they opened fire upon his vehicle as he was attempting to leave. 

If it was dealt with in game it would have been a verbal warning because of the mistakes made by Scoob when he dropped the money. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

3 hours ago, Andre Lawrence said:

-Support

It was an accident, after reviewing the video once again. I noticed that Scoob dropped the money almost under a vehicle, making it extremely difficult for someone to find the cash. Which explains why they opened fire upon his vehicle as he was attempting to leave. 

If it was dealt with in game it would have been a verbal warning because of the mistakes made by Scoob when he dropped the money.