• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Chrotix aka Vader

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62299553

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2 Months and 3 Weeks+

What timezone are you in?: GMT

How many Warns do you have?: 20 (Permission from Deputy Comissioner Solomon 1K-6  https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198084864835 Last warn was More then 2 Months ago now

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): So to start off that I am a Sergeant Major for a quite long time now. I remember when I was trained by Huner when it even tho existed, which was probably 6 months ago. So besically I'm Professional at taking reports and also Mature. I improved my Community reputation alot and I'm always there if someone needs help or just wants to talk about something. Everytime I see OFC's I try to train them so they dont Minge around like the most do right now. I have been in the server for a long time now and I'm very active too. Even though traning doesent exist anymore, I still try to train/help them so they dont freak out and just ruin other player's fun. I can stay calm in situations, for example taking a report from another officer, or if even someone tries to disrespect me. I am a patient guy and there for anyone who needs help with anything. I can teach people new things that they need to know when they are on the OFC job. With that possible promotion I think i would be a great help to the PD command team. Thanks for reading my application and I hope that I can be able to join the PD command team soon! This would also be my first command spot so I can farm command experiences and promote people who do a great job so they can have fun.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Vader

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-Support

I like you, but before my LOA i only saw you on PD a handful of times in a few weeks, also you just got removed from staff which makes me question your commitment to a role in which you have to do similar tasks. Nevertheless, good luck!

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

1 hour ago, Snuts said:

-Support

I like you, but before my LOA i only saw you on PD a handful of times in a few weeks, also you just got removed from staff which makes me question your commitment to a role in which you have to do similar tasks. Nevertheless, good luck!

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

1 hour ago, Snuts said:

-Support

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

+1

positives 

I feel you are willing to learn 

Hard working

nice

SM long time

Active(on server)

negatives

wish you would play pd job more 

Overall it’s a +1 for me there is potential and am willing to give you a chance 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

14 hours ago, Snuts said:

-Support

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

I feel that you wouldn't be good for command and heres why. In the past I've had some pretty big issues with you and I feel with those situations you wouldn't make a good command member. You get hot headed easily which leads me to believe you wouldn't deal with OFCs/Command situations to well. Along with a recent removal from staff/event team  I feel that you should wait a month or so and prove yourself to the current players off the server that you are mature and can deal with situations well.

Overall -Support

Edited by Corky

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

-Support 

Here is the reasons why. 

1. I have seen within recent history that you can blow some things out of proportion. 

2. I believe that you still need to prove your self to the command team that you can be trusted with LT. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png