Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Corky

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204860557

Current Rank: CPT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 5 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 5

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-6 | Chief Will 1K-7

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I feel that I should be promoted to the rank of Major for a number of reasons. First, I have been active in my position as Captain. I have been on everyday for a few hours varying my time between 4 other departments. Secondly, my maturity. I feel that I am very mature for my set age group and have proven that through my positions in the 5 different departments I am apart of (Thats including PD). Being as I am a supervisor in 3 other departments and an enlisted rank in FBI, I feel that I am not only mature enough, but I also have the mental ability to hold the rank. Thirdly, PD Meetings. Throughout my rank as Captain I have held 5 PD Meetings to my knowledge and have been a part of far more. I feel that the meetings that I have ran have gone as smoothly as they could and I think that other people will agree with me. Fourth, if any PD Command situation arises and I'm on a separate department job and there is no other PD Command on, I will hop on and help out with whatever situation happened and get it resolved efficiently and effectively. To sum up the application I have created for the rank of Major, I feel that I should be promoted because I have been active in my position as Captain, I am mature, I am active with PD Meetings and I am dedicated to my rank in the Great Lakeside Police Department.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Corky

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

+Support

-Mature

-Respectful

-Time Management skills

-Well Understanding of Field

-Active

-Helpful

-Good Luck

~LT Mars 1L61

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator

3 hours ago, PrelawDrake342 said:

+Support

-Mature

-Respectful

-Time Management skills

-Active

-Helpful

-Good Luck

~LT Mars 1L61

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

8 hours ago, PrelawDrake342 said:

+Support

-Mature

-Respectful

-Time Management skills

-Active

-Helpful

-Good Luck

~CPT Josh 1L65

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 8/26/2021 at 5:30 PM, PrelawDrake342 said:

+Support

-Mature

-Respectful

-Time Management skills

-Active

-Helpful

-Good Luck

~LT Mars 1L61

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

• Will locked this topic