Boomers Medical Officer Application

B O O M E R

What is your ingame name?: Boomer

What is your SteamID:SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146071761

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant 

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Overseer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Seaman

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I would be able to improve the branch by offering more training to the enlisted. I think it’s very important for the enlisted medics to know what they are doing since they are the backbone of the regiment. I would improve this by trying to do weekly trainings with the battalion and have the medics improve on their passive rp abilities. I would also improve the regiment by encouraging more passive rp along the sub regiments such as researchers. I would try to get them to do more research missions so all together the medical branch can learn new things and role play better with each other while also giving the whole ship a chance to do things as well. I would also encourage the medics to play a bigger part of a role on the ship all together by passively role playing with other battalions.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position because I know what it’s like to be a medical NCO. Before joining navy I served as a SSGT in the regiment so I know what it is like being a medic first hand. Using this experience I could help all medics out and also teach them new things that they didn’t know before. Also with this experience training won’t be hard.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because my ultimate goal is to make medical a fun battalion for everyone, not only for medics but for the whole ship as well. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose is to hold the medical enlisted accountable and to make sure they are preforming to the best of their ability. My goal is to make sure that no medic is slacking and putting a bad name on the regiment which if this did happen they would be punished greatly. Another purpose is to recruit new people for the battalion and make sure they do the best to their ability and make medical great.

Edited by IncestRednecks98

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO

+support 

- good app 

- seems to know what he’s doing 

- haven’t met you before but I do hope to 

- good luck!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

10 hours ago, Evan? said:

+support 

- good app 

- good luck!

• Like 1

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

+Support

Knows medical well with firsthand experience. Good relations with medical. Has expressed for a while he wants to be a MO. Spent some time observing checkups and surgeries yesterday with me.

Clearly dedicated to Naval and Medical. 

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 8/24/2021 at 6:17 AM, Evan? said:

+support 

- good app 

- good luck!

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 8/25/2021 at 4:14 PM, Keegan said:

+Support

Knows medical well with firsthand experience. Good relations with medical. Has expressed for a while he wants to be a MO. Spent some time observing checkups and surgeries yesterday with me.

Clearly dedicated to Naval and Medical. 

ACCEPTED
Please speak to you Chief Medical Officer (Bean) for training & whitelist.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic