Judge System Suggestion possibility - Accepted - Denied

Pvp_Savage6767

What you want to see? - This special judge system added from the gmod store. 

Why should we add it? - This add on should be added for many reasons. For example, this addon would make the process in court much more clean and not as messy. This has a little UI system to select the specific player for their case... Additionally, there’s several options for an UI system with the hammer which includes delivering/handing out the verdict, Enabling/Disabling the overhead display, summary involved for the court case, silencing the public, and opening/closing the doors. Lastly, there’s an evidence bag (which showed in the video of the addon) which you would be able to see any physical evidence of illegal items that the suspect had (for those arrest/custody situations)... But if it’s for a suing case you could deliver the verdict, silence the public, and etc.... In conclusion, this would be a great add in to be installed and would possibly make the rp for the judges great. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Would encourage many people to buy the judge job and this would make the court cases a lot more simple for the judges and the players who are waiting for their court case(s). Basically, having the judge job be used way more often that the amount that it’s currently being used in a sense... 

Who is it mainly for? - Judges/Player (so basically everyone) 

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/judge-system-1

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767
Adding more of a reason to add it
  • Like 1

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

+support

From reviews of it: Even if issues arise it seems the dev for it is quick/puts his/her all into helping with issues
Seems like it can improve RP quality.
Nothing I can find on performance issues it might cause, assuming its little to no performance issues

1 hour ago, ripjaw56789 said:

+support

From reviews of it: Even if issues arise it seems the dev for it is quick/puts his/her all into helping with issues
Nothing I can find on performance issues it might cause, assuming its little to no performance issues

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

18 hours ago, ripjaw56789 said:

+support

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

21 hours ago, ripjaw56789 said:

+support

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

On 8/22/2021 at 3:36 AM, ripjaw56789 said:

+support

Massive +Support

Would heavily influence more Court Room RP which in my opinion is some the greatest RP on server. Gives more purpose for Judge Job as well

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 8/21/2021 at 10:36 AM, ripjaw56789 said:

+support

+support 

Yes much needed and to caveat off this we need to form some (either official or unofficial) Legal discord server with forms such as "appeal forms" or "motion forms" and "evidence forms" and "statement forms" we can fill out.

Also The courthouse being located right next to DOC is kind of messy. Can we make the court house a neutral ground? Constantly people barge in with guns and shoot up the court room during court. Or a prison break will happen and everyone leaves the court room to attend to it.

Lastly. When it comes to Jurisprudence in this server. If it is not in MOTD then it should not be a problem. For instance if something is not in MOTD, however is a law IRL in North Carolina, this should apply without admin intervention.  If someone has a problem with this, they should make a request to edit MOTD. But admins should not simply "void" a court case because they d themselves disagree with this. Nor should they automatically demote a judge for being corrupt even though the judge (according to MOTD) was not being corrupt and was just carrying out law as the judge best sees fit with appropriate respect to the laws of NC.

• 2 weeks later...