Solomon - FailRP report- Denied

Snuts

Your in game name: Snuts

The player's in game name: Solomon

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:183878125

What did the player do: i killed an OFC who said some not so nice words to me and shot me. Solomon saw my wanted status and then placed me in cuffs. While i was in cuffs, a staff member (King) revoked my wanted status due to the situation with the OFC. Solomon than placed a warrant for me for the reason "yep" in order to justify his arrest. In my opinion this is not RDA but rather FailRP, Solomon made me wanted for no reason in order to arrest me.

Evidence (required): https://gyazo.com/2ae1b9792dfde1f72a2067e3625693c6

https://gyazo.com/546dc7b6649fa36ab558fb44284286db

What do you believe should happen to the player: up to SMT if this is accepted.

Any extra information: N/A

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

You could have said it was staff who took away your wanted status, and it was kind of a joke but I was arresting you anyways whether or not there was a wanted status. Once King told me the situation you got let go plus wasn't this already dealt with in game?

-Support

• Like 1

pdhcdepcomm.png

15 minutes ago, Solomon said:

You could have said it was staff who took away your wanted status, and it was kind of a joke but I was arresting you anyways whether or not there was a wanted status. Once King told me the situation you got let go plus wasn't this already dealt with in game?

-Support

it was not dealt with in game due to me having to do some stuff with family.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support 
-you got let go and didn't even go to jail, Solomon did nothing wrong
-How was he supposed to know who unwanted you? It could've been the mingey OFC's
-It's not failrp to make someone wanted after they killed an OFC regardless of the situation

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

14 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-How was he supposed to know who unwanted you? It could've been the mingey OFC's

-Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Solomon said:

-Support

im agreeing with solomon here as u was unwanted and he was simply wanting u again, he didnt have too and still couldve taken you to jail even tho your wanted status went after you were in cuffs 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

3 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support 
-It's not failrp to make someone wanted after they killed an OFC regardless of the situation

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

6 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support 

Kill a cop =Arrest 

Don't tell Solomon a staff unwanted you = Arrest even though he let you go 

Edited by Tonyy

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|