Fears RRH appilcation (guardian)

Fear

In Game Name: Fear (jack on CI)

Steam ID  STEAM_0:1:60871822

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: currently PFC in Nu7 and PVT in CI (formerly a lot of ranks)

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: no preference

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A (i was former Research command but that's not what I'm applying for)

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 19 (all of my warns are over a year old at the least) 

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I wish to join the 05 staff team because as a former A1 I enjoy working around 05 and personally I just prefer working in a team rather then a large mtf branch like Nu7 (I still like working in a larger mtf branch I just prefer working in a smaller team like RRH). I also wish to join because I enjoy guarding people and protecting them from harm along with getting into any shenanigan's that come with doing that. overall I remember my time within alpha 1 fondly and enjoyed working in that type of field along with also enjoying protecting/guarding people.

Why should we accept you: I should be accepted because I have a large amount of experience on this server I have been on this server (roughly) for around 2 years having been around since early 2019 I have been in multiple divisions being NCO in Nu7 (SGT at the highest) E11 (LCPL/PFC never really stuck around E11) utility (i forgot the rank I think they changed the ranks around and I don't remember its equivalent) Medical (i was in medical for a bit but didn't really stick around)  CI (SGT I did plenty of raids and currently on my ci enjoy just using infil) and within A1 (when it was its larger form) I was a Sergeant Major and member of its special forces division (similar to E11s redacted force and HSU) and also being command within Security (CPT) and research (KCM I went by Ruby in research). while my past may be a bit mingey I am a loyal member of this community who while having been on a hiatus for some time a few weeks ago i came back and intending to stick around for quite a while.
(apologies if my grammar is a bit poor I've never been the best with capitalizations and things like that all though I'm usually pretty in-depth with rp otherwise)

image.png

+Support

While that’s a lot of warns I can’t say I’m perfect either, clearly been around for a while and had some high ranks some time ago it seems. 

Only downside is it seems you did JUST come back, while I don’t doubt you’ll stick around, might be better to build a bit of a name back up, though I don’t doubt you’ll have done that by the time Hoovy goes over these again.

Good luck!

-RRH Analyst November 16

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic