Lost my Forums account

Simpington

Hey everyone!!! OwO

So, I lost my main account for Gaminglight's forums page so I had to make a new one I hope I do not run into this error ever again. ALSO right now I'm in the process on being evicted from my current home because the landowner sold the land so I sadly missed out on the new map update on the Police RP server T^T   Anyone playing the new map can you guys tell me if its better than Rockford or is the old map still better than the new one?

-Plenty of OwO's from Simpington

PS: The Simpington account still exists how ever i can't call myself Simpington on the forums anymore so I'm now called Simpinton. Almost the same but without the "g" ;however, You guys can keep calling me Simpington or Simpleton. ( if we're close friends)

the new map is amazing simpleton, its got huge ass buildings and big ass roads. hopefully youll see it for yourself soon

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 8/11/2021 at 1:31 PM, Ronin said:

The new map is glorious! When you come back, I'll give ya a tour.

Sure next time I get on I'll take you up on that offer. I got to see the spawn area but for only a short abount of time.

On 8/11/2021 at 12:01 AM, Snuts said:

the new map is amazing simpleton, its got huge ass buildings and big ass roads. hopefully youll see it for yourself soon

Hopefully I will. I'm missing out all the fun and miss my Gaminglight family.