Pure's Trail moderator Application - Denied

Pure

Should I be a trail moderator?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. should i be able to join trail moderator?

• Yes?
    • No?

What is your in-game name?: pure

What is your steam name?: unknown_mystic_

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:531763929

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): pure#6718

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) nope but i hope to learn

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I'd say about 2 months ago or the beginning of summer

What date did you make your forums account? roughly about a month ago

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) bronze

Are you a staff member in another community? no

Have you read the staff handbook? yes and i also have it saved

Timezone: CDT(central daylight time)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I mean I've been playing for a while now and want to try new things I've seen a lot of minges and bad people on this server so I want to help get ridI of them I think id also be good and trusted because I've made FTO which is a one strike policy so I'm not that toxic at least not anymore I'm chill and just want to help in general with whatever I can. I'm also a SM in gensec so that's pretty good I'd say. Oh and I don't flip out easily so I'm able to hold my temper unlike some others so u wont have to worry about me saying anything bad or rdming someone and even if I do end up getting mad(which is rarely) I don't speak much so i can keep comments to myself. I'd say I'm good at most jobs and I'm a good listener I mostly type so don't have to worry about me interrupting others and I'd say I follow all of the rules pretty well 

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  try to calm them down and reason but if not probably a ban for a week for MRDM/staff disrespect of( of course if I do need help ill talk to a higher up if needed)

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?: try to calm them down and ask them to talk one by one about what happened and maybe if there not trying to cooperate I can mute or warn them about being toxic 

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? possibly ban for a few days depending on what they did if mass RDM and and toxicity possible ban for a week(if homophobia possibly longer) 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?: possible warn depends on how many times and what the bug is and tell him not to do it no more

Note: if I do require to have a mic ill use it since I mostly type 

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

-support

Pure I got nothing against you, I believe you could make a good staff member but as of now I will be -supporting for the following reasons:

- Some answers to questions are underdetailed or could be written a lot better
- Only supposed to use 2 scenario questions (Shows maybe not reading the entire format or looking over something)
- Question 3 and Question 4 answers are not to promising | Questions 1 and Question 2 answers for scenarios could be a lot better and all questions you chose should have been more adapted to follow staff handbook and what you believe would best fit.

14 hours ago, ripjaw56789 said:

-support

Pure I got nothing against you, I believe you could make a good staff member but as of now I will be -supporting for the following reasons:

- Some answers to questions are underdetailed or could be written a lot better
- Only supposed to use 2 scenario questions (Shows maybe not reading the entire format or looking over something)
- Question 3 and Question 4 answers are not to promising | Questions 1 and Question 2 answers for scenarios could be a lot better and all questions you chose should have been more adapted to follow staff handbook and what you believe would best fit.

Pure is a great member of Nu7 and he is very hard working but as stated above some of the answers are under detailed and the scenario question leave a lot to be desired.  

I don't think Pure is unfit for the staff team but he does need to brush up on the staff handbook and make sure to read the format next time. 

Biggest Minge | Hoovy Where is my Paycheck? SEC

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021