Sharps officer application

Sharp

Should I become an officer?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name? My in game name is Sharp, my full one with all ranks and callsign is Shock CCOE MSGT Sharp 7931

What is your current rank? My current rank within shock is the rank of MSGT. Which was gained at the day of the update

How much time do you have on the server`? On the server i have played for a total of 4 days (ingame time) not that much ik, but im working om getting more hours in, most people dont see me around cause im at my posts where im ment to be and due to timezones its quite hard to show myself  to most of the American playerbase

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer? I feel like I deserve the acceptance to shock officer for the simple reasoning that is i believe i can help making shock a better batalion, a warm and welcoming batalion, serve with fellow officers and work together on making this batalion to the best we can! As teamwork is one thing we need in shock, and I apply to help make shock a even more serious batalion

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? I believe that I can be trusted to hold the power of officer because I have so much experience being one that I know so much at the back of my head. Its kinda hard to awnser such questions tho, but I also believe I should be trusted with this rank because ive put in alot of effort getting New members into shock, and I wish to helpout other shock to Climb the ranks, and so far on the server or network ive never gotten a warning so I believe that helps to show that I am serious about this application towards shock officer

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't? Extreme activity, good leadership, seeking to help others gain reputation within the batalion, generaly making the batalion a good place where you feel loved and trusted, and wish to make it abit stricter on the NCOs not doing their Jobs, rather running around, not helping the TRNs understand their role in shock and teaching them what to do in different scenarios which ive been doing, since i didnt get that treatment when I joined, I was left alone no clue what to do when stuff happened

How active can you be? I can be super active, so far ive been super active trying to make the batalion into something more serious, and gain more members, but again its hard showing myself to the american playerbase due to timezones, but I try my best to be on and try my best to get more european members to join shock so we are well devided over the timezones

Ps: i love you all! Tysm for Reading it, and pleace do give me feedback all is appreciated!❤

Edit: thank you all for the extreme love and support, you all are placed deep in my heart where you all will stay rememberd as the people Who supported me.

Edited by Amil
Promoted to MSGT

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

20 minutes ago, Billie said:

+Support 
-Application is alright
-Can be trusted with the position

• Like 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

2 hours ago, Amil said:

So I support + his application because all the stuff he said is true and he's a good teacher he good with leadership and command like being a patrol leader in boyscouts like I am and he manes very well and he does do stupid crap and people listen to him alot

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Billie said:

+Support 
-Application is alright

Good luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

1 hour ago, Billie said:

+Support 
-Application is alright

Great soldier, keeps on task, does very well with communication and following orders. Would love to see him as an officer.

Former Shock Vice Commander/Current Commander Iden Versio IF1

2 hours ago, JuJu Bean said:

Great soldier, keeps on task, does very well with communication and following orders. Would love to see him as an officer.

3 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

Good luck!

+support

Edited by Stitchchips

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

5 hours ago, Billie said:

+Support 
-Application is alright

good luck sharp!

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

+/-Despacito.thumb.gif.f75c241860783f18b7e460e17dcb4c02.gifsupport

+listens very well

+easy to communicate with

+trustworthy