bla job appeal- Denied

Jackson113387

Steam Name: jackson113387

Ingame Name:bla

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:121381341

Job Blacklisted From: 343

Reason for the Job Blacklist: a misunderstanding because i did int know it was not allowed when i used the crystal and went into the guys cell.

Dispute: i thought we were having fun bc he laughed the first time so i did it one more time and he did int think it was funny plus some 1 else said it was okay and did it to me and im so sorry and i will never do it again and im begging you to have mercy on me and un blacklist me

- support

1. No evidence to support your story

2. This is written very poorly and gives a very bad description of what happened

3. I personally saw you shooting people as 343 and interrupting rp by flying in the middle of fights.

3 minutes ago, recon said:

- support

2. This is written very poorly and gives a very bad description of what happened

3. I personally saw you shooting people as 343 and interrupting rp by flying in the middle of fights.

-You Infected 035 with 009 as 343 on purpose (I think you had multiple attempts)

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

6 minutes ago, recon said:

- support

It's also irrelevant if someone thinks it's funny, messing around with 009 can cause a lot of issues.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

56 minutes ago, recon said:

- support

who told you could have done that?, you should have went to a staff member and asked them if it was allowed it seems it was more  your fault.

Edited by Domino

"What do you mean, i cant murder you..." "

1 hour ago, recon said:

- support

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

4 hours ago, recon said:

- support

You just got blacklisted from 343. You honestly should have waited a while before appealing.

20 hours ago, recon said:

- support

Biggest Minge | Hoovy Where is my Paycheck? SEC