Bossatron1924

In Game Name: Bossatron

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:461424346

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: E11 SM, Nu7 PVT

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: O5-1

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 2

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the O5 staff team because I want to get a new feel on RRH and how it functions as a whole. I also want to join it because I used to enjoy guarding O5 members when the old Alpha-1 was an actual MTF branch.

Why should we accept you: Despite my past actions which earned me a permanent ban, I am back and I have changed and want to apply for RRH. I am decent in combat and I have previous knowledge in guarding which is why I am applying for guardian. I like to work with people who are tactically organized with devised plans on extraction and movement with VIPs and that is something I'd like to not only work on, but get a new feeling for. 

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)image.png.3619269ff38b44cf78c82d6353f9b6d0.png

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

-Support

I Have No Harsh Feelings Against You Or Your App, but There Is A Few Reasons Why I Did A Minus Support.

1. App Is Extremely Short In Compared To Others.

2. I Really Don't Like The Warns.

3. E11 SM And Nu7 PVT Are Ok Ranks To Apply At But Genually Are Not The Best. You Have To Put A LOT Of Effort Into This App If You Are Trying To Get Accepted As An NCO.

Good Luck.

2 hours ago, RyzenC4 said:

-Support

I Have No Harsh Feelings Against You Or Your App, but There Is A Few Reasons Why I Did A Minus Support.

3. E11 SM And Nu7 PVT Are Ok Ranks To Apply At But Genually Are Not The Best. You Have To Put A LOT Of Effort Into This App If You Are Trying To Get Accepted As An NCO.

Good Luck.

6 hours ago, RyzenC4 said:

-Support

Good Luck.

~ Former Research Assistant Supervisor Stepanyan

-[REDACTED]

MTF Alpha-1, codename "Red Right Hand"

Agent Pomegranate

• 3 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic