My Experiences on Gaminglight as a Server & a Community. ( Don't read if you don't care. )

JuiceTaps

Hey there, this is going to be quite a long and emotional post, so if you can't read the whole thing grab a snack and some water! I wanna start off by saying all of this post is about what I've observed of this server over the last 6-7 months and how it has changed my mindset as a literal person. Please take this post seriously, as it took a lot to make and I wanted to share my story with this community. "The affection of a hobby can be more impactful than a bullet." - me lol

When I first joined Gaminglight, I was a typical "squeaker". I was quite unintelligient, and I'd minge and just generally screw around as I had no idea what I was doing. I met a few individuals back then, who are some of the closest people I know to this day. It's always been a 50% community for me, but when you look at it from the bigger picture it is a whole lot more than that. This is the most positive Star Wars community and least mingy one your going to find. This server's management and moderation team are both hard working and dedicated individuals. I've never been judged by a staff member or regimental officer for any sort of things I have. For your info, I have numerous mental diseases that I'm fine with telling you I have, thanks to a great person named Deaf Bobby. Even though he may not recognize me, he put an impact on me. Thanks, man! These diseases are genuinely annoying. One of the hugest ones is low-spectrum autism, which heavily affects me on the internet due to the autistic jokes, but being apart of this server has granted me immunity to this. This server has given me careful exposure to this. I know you might be thinking "ayo wth is this post??". I wanted to tell you this because you should know how great the community your apart of is, and why you shouldn't take being apart of it for granted. Back to the staff part, they legit never judged me for how my voice may have sounded or how LITERALLY AUTISTIC I act sometimes. The staff is kind hearted, and 100% deserves to be apart of staff. For Zeeptin, what you've created here is something only you have on Garry's Mod. Have a round of applause for yourself.

Before this next paragraph, make sure you realize the friendships you make can disappear in an instant and you shouldn't take them for granted. Individuals flood out, and flood into this community. Learn to adapt, and move on, or it's gonna be hard here. Be happy for them that they can be in someone that better fits them, and their life. Think of their sake first, and not how its going to affect your own happiness.

Now, the main reason I made this post. The reason is because I want to talk about my friendships on this server, how they affected me, and why you shouldn't take them for granted. I joined with basically nothing, and was approached by numerous individuals including Jake ( guy who owns a lot of CCs ). He was a individual who helped me a lot, and inspired me to play this server a lot. I met a lot of people, but one of the main reasons was due to the fact I joined Shock around 2-3 days after joining the server. Couldn't get it the first day, since I didn't understand faces and the Advanced Firing Line formation. I met so many people during that time, and I eventually donated to the server and joined Royal Guard, and the Death Troopers as callsign LF2 while AX1 was only a Colonel. I met a very kind and shy individual at that time, that for the purpose of privacy and my own happiness, I'll refer to as John. John didn't express too much emotion at first, and while I didn't know why at first, I realized that he was a really great guy. For everyone reading, John had one week prior to me meeting him, recovered from Stage 3 Cancer. I legit loved John as a friend, and considered him my closest friend for weeks. He was such a great person. This next part is quite emotional, and I'm crying while writing this. If you don't believe me; your opinion is your own, and I cannot affect it. A couple months after his recovery, the cancer came back, and a week later I was told by his brother that John had passed away. For reference, this is an individual who I had video and chat called over 500 times, and I spoke to him every day for 4 months. We had gotten distant, and the day before I was told this I DM'ed John asking if he wanted to play some VALORANT. Please, don't take your friendships for granted even if they are just on some storm trooper server. This may not apply to the server that much, but this is showing how affectful this server has been on my life. Gaminglight affected my life more than some of my family has. It developed from a server, to a friendship, to a sadness, and to a realization that I took friendship for granted.

For new users, I 100% recommend coming to Gaminglight. There's so many interesting individuals in this community, and I would love to help you out if you need it. If you don't believe any of this, please just leave the post and don't interact with it. I didn't share this for attention, or any other motive besides doing what I believe John would want. I will not be releasing any sort of public information about him, his discord or steam name. I hope this can bring you all to a personal level of me, and I love meeting all of you.

In summary, this is the pinnacle of communities. Dedicated management, staff, amazing owner, and thousands of opportunities and daily events are hosted. I barely meet any minges, and every individual has been kind to me as I was kind to them. I've learned so much about life, and just socializing as before this community I was heavily anti-social due to my mental conditions, and I slowly learned to interact with others casually and start conversation without a problem. If you need someone to talk to,

roads#0001

Everyone, have an absolutely amazing life. Peace out.

image.png.fd323e8592845646ec3f8854c507b1a0.png

if you know me, im an honest person, i dont lie about death as that is something you dont f****** joke about at this serious of a level. its for awareness, and gratitude!

just wanted to clarify ;D 

• Gaminglight Love 4

• Manager

Really glad to hear that you are enjoying Gaminglight and making positive friendships as we love to see that. We really try to be the best Staff team we can be, thank you for feedback for that matter.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

10 hours ago, Nimo said:

Really glad to hear that you are enjoying Gaminglight and making positive friendships as we love to see that. We really try to be the best Staff team we can be, thank you for feedback for that matter.

Thanks for all your hardwork Nimo!

That’s a very touching story

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

15 hours ago, Pillow said:

I don't usually visit this section of the forums, but I cried when I read this.

its pretty sad 😞 

thing is, "John" is actually someone who would make everyone in this community cry since he is a retired vet who was hella popular.

15 hours ago, SawickM said:

That’s a very touching story

thank you.