1. 1. Should Zefer be AO

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Zefer 

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107843717 

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Commander 

What specialty are you applying for?: AO

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Agent Kallus 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

SF need the Help badly one of the main thing's I would work on right away is getting those Number up in "SF" If I am to Oversee SF there will be alot more then just 5 tryouts done in one week (witch if you know SF 5 is the quota for tryouts in one week) witch I can do in Spades. Of corse with the responsibility of overseeing SF comes the task of also making SF fun I can provide sims of corse but that's is just the start of what I can do. believe it or not SF is vary versed in alot of Passive activities they are not all about flying. Something that I wish to improve on is having less bored SF on in early mornings. I constantly see SF looking lost or Bored in the mornings around the time I am on ( at around 4am PST to about 12 pm PST) cause they have zero to do. If I'm to Oversee SF I will 100% change this. No longer will i see SF bored well under my watch. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I've had alot of experience with Overseeing regiments Havoc was one of my biggest success story's and all though that had to end "I swear to you " if im to be accepted as an "AO" I will stick with it to the end think of this as my final curtain call for overseeing a Specialty. "But" acutally I had alot to think about in terms of this but the main reason why you should trust me with "SF" is unlike DT or Shock or Medical or Havoc I actually have a good relationship with SF and all though not the best of relationship the Vice Marshal and I still get along fairly well "and" on top of that we both have the same vision to make SF bigger and better. "So" should I be trusted with AO honestly I want you to give me the chance to prove that I can. Just writing down if I can be trusted is one thing but actually showing I can be trusted is another. 

Why do you want this rank?: I want to prove to Naval I can be trusted again with a regiment I want to prove to high command that I'm a hard worker. And I want to give my knowledge I have to other battalions and to help them on the way. I also want to Help out as much as I can with SF cause I saw there roster a week ago and it's tiny right now. They need the Help badly 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: yes apsalutly 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: to improve and help make the regiment your working with grow and make it look the best it can be and better 

Edited by Zefer

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

3 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

+good person

+Has my approval and also one of the best Naval i know

+Worries about SF and wants to help

+and over all i think he would be a good addition

Former Nova Vice Commander
toki GIF

4 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

+good person

Good luck Zefer!

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

23 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

+good person

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 8/4/2021 at 5:49 PM, robertomanjini said:

+support

+good person

Great guy!!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

ACCEPTED
Please speak to your Chief Aviation Officer (Zack) for training & whitelist.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic