Player Report - fourlyfebrent

Recron

Your in game name: Recron/Inferno

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:607422292

The player's in game name: fourlyfebrent

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:582277976

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 8:45 - 9:10 A.M. (EST)

What did the player do: Racism (N Word) And LTAP

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/44rZhyHDrgMO2/GlYt9V2kUR6s (I Have A Screenshot Of LTAP But It Don't Wanna Upload So DM On Discord For It: Recron#8814)

What do you believe should happen to the player: The Usual Punishment For Being Racist + The Additional 5 Day Ban For LTAP. 

Any extra information: Thanks To STEAM_0:0:455457070 For The Clip And Notifying Me.

Edited by RyzenC4

+support 

bad boi time 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support for the report

As for putting d class in the cells, You can't do that unless a gensec directly tells YOU to do it. You cannot decide to do it yourself, per motd you must report/give all rulebreakers straight to gensec/mtf

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

38 minutes ago, Loki Himself said:

+Support for the report

As for putting d class in the cells, You can't do that unless a gensec directly tells YOU to do it. You cannot decide to do it yourself, per motd you must report/give all rulebreakers straight to gensec/mtf

Would Like To Notify You, That I Was Not 912, There Was A Report On 912 For NLR After Which Was Tied To This, And I Was The Admin Who Took it. I Had No Idea What Happened In D-Block Aside From What You See In The Clip. (And The NLR Sit, 912 Left D-Block Somehow Realizing He Did Not Get the Players Name, He Returned Only To Die And Came Back Immediatly To Find The Name Of The Player But He Only Found The Player Dead In The Cell. 912 Then Was Reported For NLR.)

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"