Frogs ACM App

a frog

1. What is your Ingame Name:Frog

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:0:419490440

3. Rank:    Medic

4. Time on server:    July 2nd 2019 (2 years and 29 days)

5. Total strikes ever received:    1

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   0

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    consario,Drago (consario before their promotion, Drago after)

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 8 

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I say I would be a good fit for ACM because of my experience in e11 being HCMD and I would also say I am pretty good at guarding people if necessary. I also think I am a good shot as I have experience playing in e11. I also like to think of myself as a rule-following non-minging guy as I have never gotten a warn in the two years as long as I have been on this server also I would like to say that I am a nice guy and that I can follow rules pretty well if I am given them by someone I am guarding.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? : I would help the CPL first as I am a medic first and a combative second and as soon as I got done healing the CPL I would help the A1 captain fight off the ci (assuming he's still alive and at full hp/ap when I first talked to him)

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+Support

I'd give the man a chance, seems capable!

I often see them on the server.

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)