The resignation of Bepiks / Tex Knight

Bepiks

It's come to this time.. I'm old to this server.. from the old ISD... from being an EO, overseeing the 31st.... to being an AO overseeing SF. I had the blessing of seeing some old friends and meeting plenty new friends too. When I came back to this amazing server I wanted to be something new! I become IF Tex Knight and I learned that IF is a family! A family I'm going to miss! 

Some people I want to mention that impacted me greatly are Wolverine / Assassin, This man is the reason I joined IF. Zack for being an amazing CAO and gave me stellar motivation. Milford, we haven't talked too much but you're still an old friend from to 501st and I cherish that. Sawick for always being there when I needed help. Lucifer...well that's self explanatory. Jpackis, as much as we messed with eachother, I'm still happy to call you friend. Abumi, Nibbley, Ghoul, you 3 are the IST brothers that I'll never forget! Abumi... Stop spending so much money though. 

I'll be on here and there... I just can't remain on often... I love all of you 
Godspeed
-Bepiks

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

Sad to see you leave.

Good luck in the future 🙂

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU