my discord unban- Accepted

Mr PøøL

Your name:  my nickname is bear my ingame name is usually sneaky Steve or borris for guards  

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): ! ThegamingBear_28 // Thanos#1285

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136):  340944940710363146

Which discord server were you banned on? i think all

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? idk i was in a support call with  Chico and he said it was a blacklist  he said it was about 8-9 months  ago 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?  i know for sure i wasn't racist or anything  i would like a second chance to play on the sever as i have matured a lot more now    and i apologise if i said anything at the time of me getting banned  so if you could grant me a second chance  i would very much appreciated  thank you for taking the time to read this 

8 minutes ago, Mr PøøL said:

Your name:  my nickname is bear my ingame name is usually sneaky Steve or borris for guards  

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): ! ThegamingBear_28 // Thanos#1285

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136):  340944940710363146

Which discord server were you banned on? i think all

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? idk i was in a support call with  Chico and he said it was a blacklist  he said it was about 8-9 months  ago 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?  i know for sure i wasn't racist or anything  i would like a second chance to play on the sever as i have matured a lot more now    and i apologise if i said anything at the time of me getting banned  so if you could grant me a second chance  i would very much appreciated  thank you for taking the time to read this 

Blacklists are unappealable.

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

10 minutes ago, Mr PøøL said:

STEAM_0:0:111798007 this is it but idk why you need it for a discord ban

He said that ot check for a blacklist ban from our servers. But to my knowledge/what I saw you are not blacklisted

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||