Marks appeal

Markoy

Steam Name:  Mark D.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147899516

Ingame Name: such a long time ago i dont know

Ban Length:  Perm

Admin that Banned you: HA Rookieblue

Reason for Ban: ERP X7, NITRP, Posting links

Dispute: It was such along time ago I believe I should be given a second chance i really love the server and I played it a lot in my free time. I had intention to roleplay I loved the server!! and I never posted links I only put a link in my name !!

image_2021-07-29_011026.png

-support

While you may of been banned almost a year ago on SCP-RP, you were banned only a few months ago on Police RP for homophobia and sexual harassment. In my opinion, it does not look like you've changed.

Edited by Pillercat

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

2 minutes ago, Pillercat said:

-support

While you may of been banned almost a year ago on SCP-RP, you were banned only a few months ago on Police RP for homophobia and sexual harassment. In my opinion, it does not look like you've changed.

i have changed and i dont remember this ban

Good luck getting that unbanned, because you're going to need it. Back in 09/2/20.

Not to mention playing racist songs and mentioning highly inappropriate words. I know you're going to deny it ever saying that, that's just how you work , doesn't it, just like how you denied everything in that sit when I took it.

Even long after I resigned, I still came back and ruined it, didn't I?

unknown.png

unknown.pngunknown.png

Edited by Hope
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

59 minutes ago, Hope said:

Good luck getting that unbanned, because you're going to need it. Back in 09/2/20.

Not to mention playing racist songs and mentioning highly inappropriate words. I know you're going to deny it ever saying that, that's just how you work , doesn't it, just like how you denied everything in that sit when I took it.

unknown.png

unknown.pngunknown.png

i never played racist songs

I am too respond to people like you so this will be my last post.

How about instead of asking if I have proof or not, do you have proof that you didn't play that song? 
Considering that you were being pedophilic towards some of my command member when I was still around, I have no empathy towards people like you. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

2 minutes ago, Hope said:

I am too respond to people like you so this will be my last post.

How about instead of asking if I have proof or not, do you have proof that you didn't play that song? 
Considering that you were being pedophilic towards some of my command member when I was still around, I have no empathy towards people like you. 

false

1 hour ago, Hope said:

unknown.png

unknown.pngunknown.png

-support. nah

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||