An Open Letter From Stepanyan | Resignation

Dion The Goat

Stepanyan, you were a great researcher and we will all miss you, i hope you will come back one day.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

O7
                                                                                                                           its a shame it had to go this way.   

"What do you mean, i cant murder you..." "

Thanks for everything Stepanyan, I hope to see you around often though I understand that given the circumstances that may be rough. You've been a wonderful member of the research team and you were always a cool guy. Take care.

o7

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Thank you all for the overwhelming support. Again I want everyone to know I will not be leaving the community, just resigning from command. Although I wont be as active as I was before, I will still keep in contact. It would be crazy of me to leave such a positive and kind community.

~ Former Research Assistant Supervisor Stepanyan

-[REDACTED]

MTF Alpha-1, codename "Red Right Hand"

Agent Pomegranate

It's a shame to see you leave from command as I know you would've done amazing in command, But mental health always takes priority over anything else on this server, Hope you begin to do better soon, Stepanyan.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

• Star locked this topic