Jacks RRH Application

ripjaw56789

In Game Name: MTF E11 MSGT Jack K2L3

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:155466171

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: E-11: MSGT | CI: SM (Willing to resign from chaos if needed)

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Any

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 2 according to Bans section | Screenshot attached image.thumb.png.f246d05df93275541a1b32b198c0aaba.png

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I wish to get a better feel of the innerworkings of the site and begin working closer with RRH. As E-11 we have some activity with RRH every now and again, but I want to improve upon this, I also believe its a good way to learn more then what I currently know and hope to improve my current knowledge of server lore. 

Why should we accept you: I am always learning and adapting as needed to improve as a person, even when I do something wrong I work to learn from that and ensure it doesn't happen again, even now I am still learning and improving myself to be the best I can be, and believe that RRH will be the best place for me to learn and improve.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic