PlantBruh's Senior Command Application

PlantBruh

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • NO

1. Steam Name?: PlantBruh

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:546300901

3. Roster Name?: PlantBruh

4. Current Rank?: 1LT

5. When were you promoted?: June 12th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 3 months 

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I think that I have what it takes to become senior command because I take initiative, help and support everyone who needs help, and try to keep a positive attitude when I'm on my command job. I take the lead in commanding in D-Block when it's necessary, but I also know when to hold back and let other people lead the charge. I let NCO's take the lead when it seems like they are capable of holding down D-Block or whatever the situation may be. Whenever someone needs help I'm there to help them in whatever they need help with, even if I don't know the answer, I try my hardest to get the answers they need to whatever problem they may have. I try to keep a very positive attitude at all times, even when I might not be having the best day, we all come on to SCPRP to have fun, and I try my hardest to give people the most enjoyment out of GenSec that I can. I think that me becoming a Major would not only benefit me, but everyone in GenSec, I would uphold being a senior command very seriously and would try my absolute hardest to make the most out of being senior command. Being Major would help me to make the most out of my time in GenSec, and I would be able to spend more time in GenSec, doing the best job that I possibly can. I have the dedication, initiative, and time to become the best senior command that I can be. 

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: At first I would tell him to come back, but if it is a constant and severe problem I would strike or even remove the OFC from GenSec completely. If they cannot follow simple orders they are not fit to be in GenSec.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would keep a close eye on him at first, but if it becomes a problem I would explain why he can't just leave D-Block when he wants to. If he still kept leaving D-Block I would then strike him for consistently not listening to what was asked of him.  

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would tell him that not only is E-11 not allowed within D-Block unless they have special perms from a DSD+, that they cannot command GenSec just because they are E-11, if he continues to argue and or still tries to take over D-Block I would report him to an E-11 command for his insubordination. 

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: I would go over the more simple topics first, calling hands up/partial on Code Orange & Black, the ability to become a sniper & FTO, that they can now apply for command when WO apps open, and that they must have a forums account. I would then go through the NCO guide and all the privileges and responsibilities that come with being an NCO. I thoroughly explain that becoming an NCO is a big step up in what is expected of them. If they understand then I give them their new tags in discord and explain what activity logs are and what they should be doing with them. 

• Like 1

- Support

You are a great member of Security Command, and I think you have a ton of potential to be even more!

Even so, there is still much work left for you, and I believe that it would be better to iron it out as a Low Command member.

Nonetheless, keep on putting in the time and effort, and who knows, that opinion of mine could change rapidly.

Best of luck!

48 minutes ago, Coolcaz11 said:

- Support

You are a great member of Security Command, and I think you have a ton of potential to be even more!

Even so, there is still much work left for you, and I believe that it would be better to iron it out as a Low Command member.

Nonetheless, keep on putting in the time and effort, and who knows, that opinion of mine could change rapidly.

Best of luck!

I dont know if its just me not givin a shit who is on or what but I dont see you or see you lead all to often perhaps timezone 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/- support

I rarely ever see you on so I don't have much of an opinion

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

1 minute ago, Cappie said:

+/- Support 

+Great command member 

+Active

-Still pretty new to command could use more time as low command

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

• Star locked this topic