In Game Name: Von Braun The 7TH

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:562280547

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held:LR

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)0 im good boy

446012763_Capturedcran(15).thumb.png.7d3fcd68f126cf114acace39e2de4192.png

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:because it think it will be nice to learn and get to be RRH to be able to do other thing than  just do research.I will be able to do offsite and be on the 05 staff will make me able to do those thing that i am not able to do now, i will have access to more things. i know its lacking in detail and i should put more but thats it i want to join to have fun with nice people and do something different for once.

Why should we accept you:  Even to im lacking in a lot of area, i know a lot of thing about the SCP foundation and im diligent when it come do to things, i can do something for one complete month if i need to. I am quick to learn and adapt to new things and environment. Im here to do RP which i don't have the chance to do that much but i hope i can do it there. Even if i only played the server for 3 month i am still on 6/7 day, 8 hour a day or more, can always flag on if needed.In my times on the server i mostly played research, because i like experiment and try new things(i played most branch on the server).

Sorry for bad grammar and basic fault i have problem with those

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

Very nice test logs, love the format

LR in research which is a +

I've played along side him a few times and overall, I like his character

The only issue I have are a couple grammatical things here and there but those aren't a concern when compared with his test logs. 

~ Former Research Assistant Supervisor Stepanyan

-[REDACTED]

MTF Alpha-1, codename "Red Right Hand"

Agent Pomegranate

On 8/7/2021 at 6:36 PM, Dion The Goat said:

+Support

Very nice test logs, love the format

LR in research which is a +

This ^

On 8/7/2021 at 6:36 PM, Dion The Goat said:

The only issue I have are a couple grammatical things here and there but those aren't a concern when compared with his test logs.

I don’t think English is his first language so this is excusable

Von is also extremely active, really supportive of his fellow researchers, and a loyal guy.

-RRH Analyst November 16

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic