• yes?
    • no?

In-Game Name: Thumper

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29230636

Current Rank: Lieutenant 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 22 Days

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 5 all from 2019

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): first I would like to say is that if some people might think that I have been pretty      In-acitve  for the past few days my family has been getting our house ready for company because it is very messy but ya. I Believe that I am ready for Captain: for the past 21 days I have been helping with numerous situation dealing with corrupt OFC and dealing with other Issues and also doing my duty also to keep Rockford safe by Patrolling. I do have other Responsibilities like the duty of SWAT and Dispatch and Street Crimes Unit so I cant say that i will be on 10 Hours a day Patrolling the streets but I will put a effort to make the Rockford police department more efficient and the streets of Rockford moor safe by also teaching the new people of Rockford the ropes of the department so some day they can be the next best to teach the new people at that time 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

2 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

+Support

-Extremely Active on PD

-Very Mature

-Professional

-Hard Working

-Deals with Reports Very Well

Good luck on CPT Thumper!

Good luck man

• Like 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

3 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

+Support

-Extremely Active on PD

-Very Mature

-Professional

-Hard Working

-Deals with Reports Very Well

Good luck on CPT Thumper!

Cheers Thumper!

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

pd_accept.PNG

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Drippy locked this topic