Mining Update idea - Accepted [Completed]

Fat Payton | [GL]

What are you suggesting? -  Mining get a better use for leveling up/ how to possibly get wood inside the foundation/better rewards

my idea is that as you level up your material inventory can hold more
every level add
+5 holding per reasource (except anom cause that would be op)

-Add potted plants/ "breakable" wood objects that have to be hit with the pic in order to get the wood,around 5 wood per table or whatever (maybe potted plants that spawn in lcz in hall corners)

-possibly add more things to carft for d class,such as the tec 9 smg scince the supplier can sell more items then you can craft (atleast more pistols or such)

-and maybe add the pro pic the d class expert 

How would this change better the server? - Make mining worth it,cause all people do for mining is sell wood on surface or make a massive armor pile at the bootom of d block elevator

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - maybe to gensec if you add more guns to the table,other then that i dont see any

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D Class or CI and MTF CCs with pics

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -none

Edited by Fat Payton | [GL]

4 hours ago, LucarioKing said:

I'm okay with "Level up your material inventory can hold more every level add" and " add the Pro Pickaxe to Expert D-Class." But why are you adding a Jack Hammer to Pro D-Class but cannot be used? But I'm fine adding Tec 9 to the workbench ofc you need to get Anomalous gem on the surface...

Overall I'm giving this - Support because if you kept only Level up inventory, adding Tec 9,  Pro Pick to Expert D-Class. I would giving this +support.

as in use the jack hammer as a weapon and not a tool scince it would be a op weapon
i understand no jack hammer,i just ment no jack for weapon

12 hours ago, Fat Payton | [GL] said:

as in use the jack hammer as a weapon and not a tool scince it would be a op weapon
i understand no jack hammer,i just ment no jack for weapon

tbh if you remove the Jack Hammer from this forums it would been better! The rest of it is fine. Its just Jack Hammer bother me man, you're just making a meme weapon cannot be used and plus it won't make sense why Pro D-class getting it...

Edited by LucarioKing

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

• 1 year later...