Deathboys Staff app - Denied

Deathboy

What is your in-game name?: Deathboy 

What is your steam name?: Death41 

What is your steam ID?: 76561199012986371

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes i ran my own server once also staffed for a couple friends 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 2020

What date did you make your forums account? April 18 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 image.png.660186f5bf9046ae0da1fdb6a2c8b119.png

Have you donated? yes 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? nope 

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: yes 

Timezone: CST 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank is because I want to better help the people of this server when ever they need help with some thing no matter what it is and if need to ill get another admin to help me when I cant do things like jail times over 300 seconds,  I think my past experience as admin will help me out being a staff on the server, I want to be Staff also Because I feel like I deserve this rank also because I want to become staff so I can warn the bad people of the server and make sure they don't do it again or help get rid of the minges of the server, I feel like I deserve the role also because even though I'm not a admin now I try reporting people now that are doing wrong in the server and finally I would love to become staff on the server.        

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Warn them for the rdm if proof is giving and then ask a higher admin then me to head over hear to deal with the cursing. 

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

-Support

low forums post

MRDM question is poor

last warn is rather recent

i almost never see you on

nevertheless good luck

• Like 1

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

• Head Admin
12 minutes ago, Snuts said:

-Support

low forums post

MRDM question is poor

last warn is rather recent

i almost never see you on

nevertheless good luck

i think your a cool guy but dont feel your ready for staff just yet, best of luck deathboy ❤️

• Like 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

3 hours ago, Spike II said:

support

thank you guys for the response and thank you for letting me know what i need to work on 

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

2 hours ago, Deathboy said:

thank you guys for the response and thank you for letting me know what i need to work on 

You are not allowed to response to your own application.

• Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

- Support

-Application Feels Rushed

-Last question could be better

-low forums posts

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

- Support

Although you have been playing on the server for a while you need to establish yourself more as a trusted member of the community. You are a great person just need to play a little more.

If you improve your application and get more forums post then I may be willing to change my vote to a +support.

Good luck Death boy.

• Like 1

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team