6. i made it July 19 2021.

7granite

8i 0 warns and i fllow the rulls

9.no i have not.

10.Trial moderator.

11.no i am not.

12.yes i have.

13.my time zone is EST.

15.I think i deserve this rank because i want to make the server a better place and by me applying for staff would help with that you just hired a bunch of trial mods and i want to become one and help make the server a better place i belive i can help make the server a better server i belive i can help make Gaminglight Police RP a better server i belive i can make a difference i will make a difference and i will make a difference as soon as i got pulled into my first admin sit for RDM i wanted to become a admin and so now i am applying because now i want to make a difference and stop just being a player but being a moderator being a hired for trial mod would help me do that and would get me playing more and being a trial mod would be very fun.

16.i would mute/gag them and then get the stories from both sides witness/victim and suspect and give the fair punishment.

i did not mean to post this one

• Dislike 1

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

You get an F for effort 

~Police-RP Senior Management Team