dagger's Trial Mod Application- Accepted

dagger56

Should I be accepted?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted into the staff team?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: dagger

What is your steam name?: dagger

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:518713643

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): dagger #8208

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: None

What date did you start playing on the community?: Around late April of this year

What date did you make your forums account?: May 8

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc):  ULX Rank: Event Team

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I think I deserve this rank because I try to hear everyone's side of the story. For example, if someone broke a rule either because they didn't see chat or they didn't know there was a rule against that because it was acceptable on a different server or they passed by it while reading the rules I would listen to his story and give out the proper punishment instead of immediately giving out a punishment after hearing one side of the story. I would try to also try to get the reason they broke a rule, was it by accident?, were they just minging? Knowing the reason of why the broke the rule is also very important to determining what punishment they get. I am also very active on the server, can respond quickly to reports and I'm not biased even if it's someone I know very well I would still treat them as any other player on the server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would try to communicate with him and if that fails I would gag him and try to say something along the lines of "Hey, if you don't comply with me and stop cursing then I would have no other choice then to warn or ban you" if they still continue cursing and not complying after I ungag them then I would warn or ban him for Mass RDM|Disrespecting staff, if it is a ban then I would look at how many players he RDMed, if it's over 3 people (counting the Disrespecting staff warn) than it's a 5 day ban and I would ask a Admin+ to ban him in staff chat.

There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would first see if this was their first offence, if yes then I would warn him but if it is not then it would depend on what bug he is using, If he is using a bug to just annoy people then I would warn him or jail him depending on how much it ruins other player's RP situations, but if he is using a bug to kill people or get a combat advantage then I would kick him or ask a admin+ to ban them depending how long he has been using it, how much of a advantage it gives them and how many people affected by them.

+Support

very cool

chill

no problems with them

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

+support

-while dagger doesnt have very long on the server, dagger is event team, and so i believe can be trusted with the staff rank also, dagger has never had any negatives raised to me about them and i have never had a negative situation around dagger.

-no warnings

-event team

-nice person to be around

RETIRED