LaFoursh's Officer Application

LaFoursh

Do you believe LaFoursh should become an Officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe LaFoursh should become an Officer?

• +
    • -

What is your In Game Name? LaFoursh

What is your SteamID? : STEAM_0:1:197922265

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ? : Since 6/9/21

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] : I want to become an officer because recently I have seen Purge and IQ activity dip down a little bit, and I want to start hosting sims and trainings to boost up the activity and provide experience and fun to the players who want to join my sims and trainings. I would also promote those who I could promote if they deserve it, and I will always ask for recommendations for promotions, since I might not see other players during an event, but others will and notice their hard work, and commending others is a great thing to do because it shows us that the person you recommended is doing good and it will affect positively on yourself. Win-win. I have also seen some Purge and IQ acting, a bit out of line, and sometimes me advising them to not do bad things doesn't really work too well, so I believe I could host trainings to help them, such as saber discipline or trigger discipline, or a PT if truly necessary. Overall I am dedicated to this great battalion and I want to do my best to make it even better.

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] : I would promote those who I could promote if they deserve it, host sims and trainings regularly for both IQ and Purge, and try to keep myself and others be as active as possible. I could also update the Initiate Training doc as several things have changed. If I could update the doc I would include adding the High Inquisitor to the Chain of Command, talk about using saber throw in defensive and when is it a good and bad time to use it. But mainly I want to focus on helping Purge and IQ be more active by hosting sims and trainings.

How many strikes do you have? : 0

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team? : I try to be as active as possible and I always advise others I see doing bad things to not do said bad things. I am generally a friendly guy and I try to get along with everyone and I have established good relations with others and help other IQ and Purge with whatever troubles they have. I have a lot of experience on another server where I was a Jedi Knight and I always hosted classes, which are basically sims and trainings.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer? No

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) : Yes

Edited by DooDooFart sups.gg

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

• LaFoursh changed the title to LaFoursh's Officer Application

+Support

From what i’ve seen of you you’ve been a great NCO and deserve officer good luck 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

-=ACCEPTED=-
Inquisitorius Command have decided to ACCEPT, Your Officer Application. Speak to Any Executive Command for further Instructions.
 { Speak to Endo for your Officer Training }

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF