Player Report- Accepted

littlemorgo15

I thought we were just joking around I even heard him laugh afterwards and I told him I was sorry

I accept any punishment I get

And it ended up being a staff sit in game and it was up to Thumper because of staff discretion and Thumper decided to not warn

Edited by GL Travis Sandman
Adding the last line

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

-Support 

This was a staff sit and thumper handled it ingame.

(Also if he laughed that should have evidence)

This is right from PRP Rules on the forums

Staff members have final say in all situations. Reports on unsatisfactory staff performance can be resolved in our staff reports section

Edited by MiniEpic
Changed to -Support

minisigforums.webp

1 minute ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support 

Travis admitted to it and clear evidence and this was a staff sit and thumper handled it ingame.

(Also if he laughed that should have evidence)

But I think a Verbal Warn Should be the punishment cause Travis thought they were playing around

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

-Support

this was handled in game and Travis was given a verbal, afterwards Sample decided that taunting and player dissing Travis was the right thing to do. the argument of "oh well i didnt get what i wanted now i have to report it on the forums" is so old and the top of the MOTD literally says "Staff members have final say in all situations.". This is a petty report that was already handled. no warn is needed.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support

Was already handled in game by another staff member, Travis thought you guys were just playing around and after realizing you were being serious already admitted to him being in the wrong. I don't think he should be punished further.

Police RP Moderator SCU CPT | PD SGT 

7 minutes ago, Spike II said:

-Support

Was already handled in game by another staff member, Travis thought you guys were just playing around and after realizing you were being serious already admitted to him being in the wrong. I don't think he should be punished further.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

1 hour ago, Snuts said:

-Support

this was handled in game and Travis was given a verbal, afterwards Sample decided that taunting and player dissing Travis was the right thing to do. the argument of "oh well i didnt get what i wanted now i have to report it on the forums" is so old and the top of the MOTD literally says "Staff members have final say in all situations.". This is a petty report that was already handled. no warn is needed.

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

- support for reasons above
i also cant hear your mic so i dont know what your saying at all

Travis be more carful next time

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent