Phil - False Warn Report- Denied

SourAY

Your In-game: Sourg

The admin's name in-game: Phil

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL]Lord_0f_Woe

What warning did you receive: FailRP[Failure to advert assist]|ARDMx3

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

Why do you think this warn was false: I was Raiding a base and my Advert was "End of the line (Raid/assist)". As we raided cops showed up and we ran out back door. I looped around blocked and saw my family member being arrested. As he was in the raid with me I adverted "End of the line (Raid/assist)" which I assisted him in him being arrested. I would be assisting all Family Members in all criminal activity as I did not advert "over" yet.

Edited by Sourg

-Support

First off there was a "Buliding Sign" outside of the house and you still raided then you said "There was Raidables inside" in my pms which I do not have picture of. With that you tried Loop-holing to make a expection for a rule, you know what right thing was to do then to raid the building sign. In the end you should have called a sit on this person to tell him what was wrong and then you could have raided him after he would fix the base and remove building sign.

(You saw him Building with tool gun while you raiding to make it little bit more obvious why I'm -Supporting) 

Edited by MiniEpic
Added Last part with tool gun

minisigforums.webp

-support

straight from the MOTD

"If your family was involved in committing a crime and a family member is actively being arrested you may type /advert assist to assist that family member, you must follow all rules with NLR and FailRP."

you did your raid then left = raid complete you then came back after a family member was tazed and arrested and failed to Advert Assist to get your family member out of cuffs = failrp and ardm

That bald Aussie Guy

-Support

In the video you attached you can clearly see you and your family members exit the building after accomplishing your goal of raiding, you then ran all the way down to above ground parking lot. Like Phil said above the raid would now be over. You then proceeded to run down the street and start shooting at a bunch of gov, without adverting.

Signature.png

3 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

In the video you attached you can clearly see you and your family members exit the building after accomplishing your goal of raiding, you then ran all the way down to above ground parking lot. Like Phil said above the raid would now be over. You then proceeded to run down the street and start shooting at a bunch of gov, without adverting.

Edited by GL Vader

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

21 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

First off there was a "Buliding Sign" outside of the house and you still raided then you said "There was Raidables inside" in my pms which I do not have picture of. With that you tried Loop-holing to make a expection for a rule, you know what right thing was to do then to raid the building sign. In the end you should have called a sit on this person to tell him what was wrong and then you could have raided him after he would fix the base and remove building sign.

(You saw him Building with tool gun while you raiding to make it little bit more obvious why I'm -Supporting) 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss