1. 1. Should I become VCMDR?

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

MC ATAL COL Blaze 5812

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Medical VCMDR

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be the VCMDR of this branch because I think I have the experience and seriousness to become one but most of all to benefit the battalion as much as I can and to lead it into the right direction every day even if I'm on LOA I try to come up with new and experienced ways to help the battalion like coming up with SIM ideas for the commander or just simply taking suggestions from my medical personnel. But again the main reason I want to become VCMDR is to assist the commander to make sure the battalion is running smoothly and no problems are occurring and to help the commander solve problems that are happening in the battalion. But at the same time I want to make sure that the troopers are on their best behaver and to understand discipline and respect to their higher up's. Yet no matter someone's rank a VCMDR should treat a PVT how they would treat their commander.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

At the making of this I have 326 hours and 17 minutes on the server all mostly into medical
633235714_2021-07-14(2).thumb.png.9ea383929ead7b88d4841b4230c95bf4.png

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the the VCMDR of a battalion is to help the commander run the battalion this can be done in a numerous of ways including doing tryouts for the battalion updating roster or something as simple as filling out meeting notes I know the responsibility's of a VCMDR very well because I have seen it a lot and have observed and learned on what the VCMDR job is. Furthermore as I have stated a lot is a very big job to help the commander run the battalion and to keep it in shape but I know for a fact that I could understand these challenges and work through them as a VCMDR. But just as a officers maintain NCO's and NCO's maintain enlisted the VCMDR needs to make sure that their officers are also in top condition to help maintain the battalion. And again even if this app was to get denied I would still have the dedication to help the battalion as I do now.          

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me as VCMDR because even though this is a semi-serious server I always try to be on my best behaver and try to RP with my battalion as much as possible I also have no strikes or warnings and have never been seriously talked to someone. I am also friends with just about everyone in my battalion. And don't have any bad experiences with anyone in my battalion or high command. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Although my activity as been a bit slow because I have been spending more time with my family I am making a huge effort to boost my activity in the battalion again and I am now getting on everyday for at the very least 3 hours a day but I mostly go for 5-6 hours a day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have no warnings

Sorry I could not get a screenshot

Edited by Lil shmeat

/ - Support

+ You've been in medical for a while.

+ A lot of people know you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- You don't really step up as an officer.

- You've just come off a long LOA, and you weren't the most active person before that.

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

Echoing what Flanbro said:

+Support:

• Great person, good to play with
  • Extremely nice to Medical members

-Support:

• Very spotty activity, however I think if this is improved in the future you would make great VCMDR (I understand your reason for recent inactivity and it's fair to me for an Officer, I just think VCMDR should ideally be more active)
  • Need to see some more leadership 

IDK if this should count against you but you aren't very active in the Discord at all even when not on LOA; our chats often have people asking questions or not following roster updates and it is useful to help them out, so I think if you got VCMDR you would really need to be more active in there, since VCMDR is all about communicating with the Battalion.

Edit: Just realized you are also missing a poll on your application, Blaze. You should have one for a command application.

Edited by Keegan
Just realized missing poll now

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

DENIED

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Army High Command, this application has been Denied. The position has been filled, and you are missing key parts of this application! 
You may re-apply in two weeks!

~ Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥