STONKSMAN

Part 2- electric boogaloo

1. What’s your In-Game Name: STONKSMAN

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235) STEAM_0:1:578204988

3. What is your Rank: MP

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received: 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL: 0

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you: 10

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words) as an ex maintenance command member I believe I should have the chance to prove myself once again, I might have had my ups and downs in the past but I believe those are behind me now and I can show these improvements with ease, I as I stated before I am always working my best and striving to be the best, why be the best when you can be the best of the best. my activity has and always will be 100% and I always do my best at all times, as a maintenance command member I can improve the general quality of maintenance as a whole being a command member who would be active daily and promoting when seen fit to do so, I will not abuse my powers as a command member and will treat everyone with the equal upmost amount of respect.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this: I would ask the utility trainee to return to bunks and enter the training room, if they refuse to do so I will simply demote them from the job and place them on a DNT as they clearly have no interest in being trained for maintenance

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation: if they are doing this to pass some time I simply let them do it as long as they are all along with each other and are enjoying it, however I would enforce that this stays inside of bunks and the moment that anyone tells them to stop they do so, or risk being punished. enjoyment and fun is vital to a happy player base and branch as long as it doesn't get out of control

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps: I would order the junior to return to bunks and have a thorough word with them, I would issue a verbal warning face to face letting them know that their actions need to change or they will be striked/removed as necessary, if the junior will not return to bunks I will simply request that they are removed from the branch as they show no self care for maintenance or any worry about being removed

thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application.

• Like 2

RETIRED

+support

-Former OS

-good app (8-2 is not allowed if I remember)

-other than that overall good person

-a

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support
- Active
- Former OS
- Good App
- Changed since his past issues (In my eyes)
- Really good guy

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

On 7/12/2021 at 11:02 PM, GL Nerd said:

+Support
- Active
- Former OS
- Good App
- Really good guy

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

On 7/12/2021 at 2:37 PM, Pills said:

+support

-Former OS

-good app (8-2 is not allowed if I remember)

-other than that overall good person

-a

Operations Supervisor | Event Team Member | D-0721 | The Man Behind the Slaughter | TF2 Soldier

On 7/12/2021 at 6:02 PM, GL Nerd said:

+Support
- Active
- Former OS
- Good App
- Really good guy

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.