Ryan's RG Vice Sovereign Resignation

HolyRyan

This is a post I never would have thought I would have to make. I've been hit hard recently by my work schedule and just family issues as a whole. As I start to lose interest in this server I realized I don't want to hold RG back with my inactivity. I love every single one of you all inside of gaming light. RG has always been the best battalion and will hopefully continue to strive in activity for months to come! This is not the very end as at some point I will try and make my return. Cya all later ❤️ Will miss yall!

Steel: You know you had to be first baby we still talk daily but you really made gaminglight an amazing experience for me and we came up together. Love you bro.

Myan: Myan man ever since I first protected you as a cadet I knew I had to be up there one day.

Raging: Raging you have a long way to go in RG and Gaminglight. Don't give up.

Greg: Greg man we came up together, you actually joined Shadow Guard before me. I remember the first time you talked infront of me with your mic. Hopefully one day you will take on the reigns of High Inquisitor. I believe in you.

Pigeon: Pigeon even thought you probably will never read this, when you were Vice Sovereign you were the #1 person who motivated me in RG and kept me going. To this day you are my favorite RG of all time.

James M: James man MR LEMON MAN I will never forget all the fun we had when you were Sovereign. Will miss you bbg.

Spice: Spice man I remember when you took me and Steel and Spice Flight Certified us. Fun times.

Luci: Luci I know I wasnt too close with you but steel always spoke kindly of you and in the little time we got to know each other it was all good and positive times.

Caps: MR CAPS MAN you keep trollin 😎

Striker: UwU miss u 😞 

Leviathan: You got a long road paved for your success!

Ducks: QUACK

Landan/Hale: Mannnnnn you were my Shadow Guard Lead, I will always miss you in your prime. You literally indicted FEAR into me and Steel when you wanted to duel us.

Name: Name you got a long way ahead of you! Keep up your work.

Red: Red I will miss you man.

Rev: Rev man you always knew I liked you, you were my favorite SHG besides Greg. Keep it up man!

James: STINKEERRRRRR james we know eachother out of gaminglight but I will always miss you in gaminglight.

Joslin: JOSLINNNNNN, man me and Steel saw you on the come up. You were the most promising NCO, you then left for personal issues and around 2 months later came back and now your an officer all over again. You have the most potential. Live it up mr marine! 

I love and will miss anyone who has ever spoken to me or has been apart of Royal Guard. ❤️

Edited by HolyRyan
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

Thank you Ryan. Yeah I was in Shadow Guard longer than you, but somehow you beat me. Most people have beat me to higher positions even when I probably trained them too. I am gonna miss you and I believe all the Royal Guard's will miss you as well. I always say the Number 1 Rule of Gaminglight is In Real Life is the most important. Good luck on your adventures ahead. The reason I took Kile Hannad was not because he was easy to say, it was because he was friends with Kir Kanos until his death. I don't know if I want to take Kir Kanos though. It's been the title of the Shadow Guard Lead's through the past years. I love you man, no homo.

Edited by RG Greg or Trooper Lewis
fixing grammar and mistakes
  • Like 1

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

I'm really sad to see you go, but I also want you to be able to take care of yourself without any background noise from the server. I've definitely enjoyed the stuff we would get into in RG and there will definitely be a void left with you gone. Please take care of yourself and I hope that whatever life is throwing at you right now will abate and open new and more fantastical doors in your life. I really hope to see you again.

Semper Fidelis

That Guy Joslin

star wars hate GIF

Uh no Ryan dats cap

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star