Just a little thing for u to read <3

Tactical

Wow Tactical, I'm very sorry for everything that happened to you and your family, but I am glad you found something to help you get through tough times. I hope you stay well and please don't hurt yourself.

thats crazy

love ya man, i hope life treats you well because thats what u deserve. thank you for everything you do for gaminglight.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

No person ever deserves what happened to you good luck out there, thanks for sharing

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

4 hours ago, Alijah said:

Wow Tactical, I'm very sorry for everything that happened to you and your family, but I am glad you found something to help you get through tough times. I hope you stay well and please don't hurt yourself.

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

*gulps*
As long I have been playing GL tactical has always and will always be a very caring and humble person. I have a lot of respect for you and the community in a whole. Your insane Jarvis! :o

Police RP Moderator | GG4 Family Owner | 500$ Donator Gang  | PD Supervisor | FBI PA |

SWAT SPC

Oh man. OFC Tactical making sits and me giving him $10 all the time. Hope everything gets better man.

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm a bit late to this but I've read it a few times just not knowing what to say. I've always known you as a chill guy and considered you my friend, and I'm both sorry for the things you've had to go through and happy that Gaminglight can help you with some of it. I hope you know that while I work with you in command of multiple departments I'm also here for you, as I am for all my Gaminglight friends, if you ever need someone to talk to about the terrible stuff life can throw at you, or just a friendly chat about whatever. I hope Gaminglight continues to help you with whatever life throws at you and I hope things have gotten, and continue to get, rapidly better. Sometimes when things are bad, you clutch at straws, and sometimes you grab a really, really solid straw.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director