1. What is your in-game name?:   Bebop

2. Steam ID:   STEAM_0:1:219287139

3. Current Rank in Security:  SFC

4. Time on the server:  6 days

5. Current level:  58

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?:  9

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?:  No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?:  Nightsoil and Cappie

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?:  Yes I understand it fully.

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS):    I deserve to be a Juggernaut due to the fact that I love to be a unit behind the front line in D block. I also wish to protect the new enlisted boys from the CI raids. I'm not able to do that while being in a riot control class. Whenever I am in a security class online I tend to get shot in the back whenever there is a CI raid even when I see juggernaut classes online. I am sure that I’ll keep D block safe while being a juggernaut at all times when I’m online.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:  I would Walk up and use the nova shotgun to terminate the d-class that is in the crowd.

Accepted

Please request the "Jugg" tag in the discord and find a Admin+ or a Security HCMD member to whitelist you. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png