Assassin's SO Application

Assassin. Winters

What is your ingame name?: Assassin

What is your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:48393920

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Security 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Garrick Versio (Joe)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can improve it by helping new people that are in shock and DT to get a better understanding of the job that they are entrusted with whether that is questions or how to handle and issue. Also I am a good understanding on the server rules and a good judgment of how to approach a situation and how to handle it in the most professional way possible.  I will not only stop at shock and DT I will also apply myself to others in battalions so they can understand the rules on the ISD and if any of them have a question about the rules then I can answer it with confidence and also give them the right answer to the question rather than the wrong one. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I take the roles that I am given seriously. I am not one to minge or to joke around when it comes to this important job. I have also never been arrested or given shock a hard time because I understand it is their job to make sure that everyone is following the rules on the server.

Why do you want this rank?: I want to be able to help both shock and DT help make sure that other battalions are following rules and not trying to break them. Also, make sure that no one is trying to abuse a loop hole, that is in the system. Also, this will help me get better leadership skills and improve on my judgement on situations so that I can arise during issues or disputes that can be challenging that happen on the job. I am also very active on the server and can help keep the peace.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank? yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose is to ensure that the rules on the server are followed correctly. Also, to help shock and DT in making in making sure that the rules on the ISD are followed correctly. Also to give my assistance when it comes to issues that involve security in the matter.

Edited by Assassin. Winters

+Support

-Spoke a decent amount and seems like a good fit

-Understands the job

-Decent App

Would love to work with you man Good luck.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

On 7/6/2021 at 11:52 AM, BL_BONANAZA said:

+Support

-Understands the job

-Decent App

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

On 7/6/2021 at 9:52 AM, BL_BONANAZA said:

+Support

-Understands the job

-Decent App

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 7/6/2021 at 12:52 PM, BL_BONANAZA said:

+Support

-Understands the job

-Decent App

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

On 7/6/2021 at 12:52 PM, BL_BONANAZA said:

+Support

-Understands the job

-Decent App

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png