Happy's NU7 Application

HappyPinata

In Game Name: Happy

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:147344471

Discord Name (Bread#0001):Pinata#9040

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):9 Hours

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):I wish to join NU-7 because I have always been interested in aiding the recontainment/feeding of the SCP's and defending the facility from CI and other raiders. As a E11 I am used to coming down and aiding NU7 in taking back the facility. Except as E11 as soon as the facility is lifted above orange I have to return to surface to wait until another raid or a lower code has been placed. I wish to help NU7 and I'm willing to learn the aspects of all the SCP's and I will listen to any command given in order to better myself and acquaint myself with this job. I am willing to put all my time towards NU7 and want to better myself as not only a player but a person meeting new people and talking to them.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): I used to play on the MRP but I am currently in GENSEC as a basic OFC and E11 as a RCT

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  Yes

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): Captain Soul

• Chief_ locked this topic